BrELT Academy Presents:
Using Video in the ELT Classroom, a mini-course by BrELT & What’s ELT
It’s true to say that teachers work 24/7. We have all caught ourselves listening to a song, reading a magazine, spending hours on YouTube on our free time and suddenly thinking: “I’ve GOT TO use this in my lesson!”.
The truth is: we don’t cease to think about our students and materials that will aid learning.
This 3-hour mini-course is for those who love videos and want to maximise learning by using them effectively in the classroom. You will:
– Participate in a live 90-minute webinar and have access to supporting activities in our virtual learning environment (approx. 90 minutes of interaction)
– Learn about different video genres- Watch a demonstration and brainstorm ideas on how to use videos in different stages of a lesson
– Understand the different aims and purposes behind using videos in the classroom
– Develop your lesson planning and activity design skills- Take away a sample lesson plan
– Get creative using your favorite videos
– Exchange ideas with like-minded teachers
Course tutors: Andreia Zakime and Rubinho Heredia
Option 1: Synchronous meeting on August 03rd (Saturday) 9am bit.ly/videoinELT
Option 2: Synchronous meeting on August 04th (Sunday) 6pm bit.ly/videoinELT2
Before, during and after the webinar, you’ll use digital tools to maximise your interaction with the tutors and other participants. We suggest you download the Google Classroom app here:
We’d be more than happy to answer your questions before you enroll. You can contact us at email@example.com
See you soon!